The CVB is available to assist you with your visit. We are pleased to provide you with the following services to make your visit a success.
For general visitors, we offer:
- Visitors Guide and other brochures and visitor’s map
- General assistance
- Itinerary suggestions
- Accommodations referral
For group tours, we offer:
- Group Tour Planner with information on accommodations, restaurants, and attractions.
- A Leads System whereby the tour planner receives information about group rates andamenities, information and assistance from local travel industry members.
- Familiarization Tours for operators and group leaders.
- Customized Itineraries for each tour – suited to the group’s particular needs.
- An Alamance County Promotional Package to help publicize your tour, including slides, photos, videosand brochures.
- Visitor Information including brochures and area maps, packaged in a convenient plastic welcome bag.
- Discount Shopping Coupons from participating outlet stores in the Burlington Manufacturers’ OutletCenter.
- Arrangements for the Mayor, County Commissioner or other dignitary from our community to welcome your group.
- A special Tour Departure Surprise for the visitors and a special gift for the planner from the Bureau.
*Services require an overnight stay and 2 weeks notice to be provided.
For meetings and conventions, we offer:
- Support to bring state and regional conventions, seminars, events and meetings to Burlington/Alamance County.
- A leads system whereby the planner receives information about hotels, motels, meeting room facilities, banquet room capacities and other facilities for conventions and meetings.
- Provide up-to-date local and regional media lists including brochures, photography, slides and video to assist with publicity.
- Assistance with registration, housing assignments and name tags provided free of charge with three weeks notice.
- Provide meeting planners with promotional material to help publicize and generate meeting attendance.
- Assistance in arranging spouse’s and children’s itineraries or activities to suit your convention needs.
- Welcome packages including descriptive literature, promotional brochures, discount shopping coupons and local maps in a plastic bag for delegates at the meeting.
- Use of Convention Bureau’s video and table-top display with photographs of area attractions and special events, set up at a Information Booth to assist attendees. Two week advance notice needed.
- Arrangements made for Mayor, County Commission Chairman or another local dignitary from our community to welcome your convention delegates.