Historic Alamance County Courthouse
- Address: 1 Court Square, Graham, NC, 27253
- Phone: (336) 438-1002
An imposing three-story Terracotta, neo-classic revival building located on a hexagonal plot in the center of Graham's commercial district. Designed in 1924 by Harry Barton, a noted architect of the period, the structure replaced the original brick courthouse built in 1849. Sophistacated and richly detailed, the Alamance County Courthouse is the most prominent landmark in Graham. Its scale, style, and materials blend well with the town's commercial buildings, many of which are contemporaries of the courthouse.
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm for inside viewing.
- Admission: Free.